Moscow-backed officials claim at least seven people were killed and 60 injured after a Ukrainian air raid on Nova Kakhovka, while Kyiv officials say their army hit an ammunition depot there.
- At least seven people have been killed and 60 injured in a Ukrainian air raid on the city of Nova Kakhovka in the Russian-occupied Kherson region, TASS reports citing a Russian-backed official.
- Ukraine’s officials say their forces destroyed an ammunition depot in the city.
- The death toll from a Russian rocket attack that hit an apartment block in Chasiv Yar over the weekend has risen to 34, the State Emergency Service of Ukraine reports.
- The White House alleges Russia is turning to Iran to provide it with “hundreds” of UAVs, including weapons-capable drones, for use in Ukraine.
- US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has met Japanese Finance Minister Shunichi Suzuki, with the two parties agreeing to work together to address rising food and energy prices.